List of people and groups supportive of neomasculinity
This is a list of people and groups supportive of neomasculinity either explicitly or implicitly. Those listed are ideologically supportive of neomasculinity and have taken active efforts to inform others about family, inter alia.
As this list is similar to the list for opponents of neomasculinity (see List of people and groups opposed to neomasculinity), this may be best utilised as a list of the most useful allies to our ideology.
- Bishops Michael & Stephanie Relfe of the Rex Deus Church, An Ancient Church for a Modern Age
- Evidence For: Read their list of beliefs; Path of least resistance is hard wired, say researchers; Children turn Violent as Parents battle ‘Digital Heroin’ addiction; Any Group of 10+ Citizens will Have a Government Spy among them; Judge Anna Von Reitz: The Cheapest, Most Efficient Prison Of All – Your Own Mind, Improve Your Life - Listen to this Genius.
- Ways to Support: Read this for details; see their list of potential remedies to problems; download PDF files of their articles; purchase their DVD Interview With An Ex-Vampire, Stephanie’s Drawing Lessons with Grids, their Perfect Health DVD series, and the book You're Not Fat You're Toxic.
- Walter Allen Thompson of Very Dumb Government
- Evidence For: "Is Shaving a Symbolic Castration?"
- Ways to Support: Purchase and download his E-books, preferably to your desktop PC.
- Quotations: Evil is never necessary and it should never be an option., Our civilization will not survive much longer if our children, which are the future of mankind, are treated in such an evil way.
- Justin Deschamps of Stillness in the Storm
- Evidence For: When Tolerance Becomes Hate -- Image Blindness and Cognitive Dissonance, Peaceful Trump Supporter Heckled by Uninformed Social Justice Warriors at Women's March -- Silences Them With Truth, Examining Mandatory Diversity and Affirmative Action | Racial Quotas & Reverse Discrimination, University Professor Speaks Out Against Anti-Free Speech Laws -- Weaponized Psychology and Political Correctness, SELF-HONESTY: Where All Healing Begins
- Quotations: "...in the modern world, the average person worships the Black Sun via their materialistic, immoral lifestyle."
- Mark Passio of What On Earth Is Happening
- Evidence For: The controversial presentation The Unholy Feminine – Neo-Feminism & The Satanic Epi-Eugenics Agenda
- Ways to Support: Donate to get items such as flash drives and DVDs
- Miles Williams Mathis
Organizations and websites
- MassResistance, a pro-family activist organization that educates people to help them confront the attacks on the traditional family, children, religion, and society
- Ways to Support: Purchase the book The Health Hazards of Homosexuality
- With One Accord Ministries