From Kings Wiki, masculinity and nationalism
A Long Way to Go for a Date is a classic anti-feminist work by Henry Makow. In the Philippines, Makow discovered a tropical paradise where women are still traditional and the husband is the head of the household. The book gives a candid and ironic account of Makow's courtship and marriage to a young Filipina, recounting his quest for love and masculine identity at a time when both are under siege in America. (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that coat confiscation sometimes occurs when protestors attempt to disrupt Donald Trump speeches when it is extremely cold outside?
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
US Electoral College results, 2016
"There are a lot of guys out there offering up monogamy. They will wife that girl up. Young beautiful women treat the present day value of marriage and monogamy for what it's worth- they reject it for the carousel until their value significantly lowers down to the level where they find monogamy/marriage a good deal.
"However, with an alpha that they perceive as high value, this same young beautiful woman will want him all to herself, but she will put up with less just in order to be with him. The offered monogamy of a beta isn't worth enough." — eljeffster (31 July 2016). "RE: Monogamy Vs Polygamy".
Roosh V Forum activity
- Making Lifelong Friends after College
- Has anyone accomplished this? I've had to move around repeatedly over the last year, and found that constantly uprooting myself was emotionally exhausting. Not least because it's difficult...
- 2017-01-21 08:40:58
- Should I Even Bother Pursuing Girls if I'm Socially Awkward
- Pretty much what the title says. I'm a 20 years old currently attending a Big 10, but its my first year since I transferred. Either I'm studying, at rugby practice, or stuck in my room br...
- 2017-01-21 07:33:30
- Tattoo of Ex boyfriend initials ?
- Been with this Chick 3 months. She definitely has potential and I've been prepared to give her my time, until now. <br /><br />I Was aware of the tattoo and what it signified earlie...
- 2017-01-20 19:17:23
- Repealing the 14th Amendment
- Based on the number of states whose electoral colleges voted for Trump, we were just a few states short of the number needed to repeal the 14th Amendment.<br /><br />I think we'd be...
- 2017-01-20 18:27:22
- How to get through he'll?
- Hey guys, have a lot of respect for the guys on the forum but I've gone through hell this week where the battle is finally over today.. . Won a court case against a Feminist (work force/liberal...
- 2017-01-20 07:01:49
- Do eyes have a special power?
- Wondering what your experiences with mesmerizing eyes have been. I've often found myself stunned, like a deer in the headlights, when a girl with pretty eyes looks me in the eye, especially whe...
- 2017-01-20 01:07:29
- Rawdogging and STDs
- Banged a girl last night, was inside her without a condom for about a minute before I sobered up and put a rubber on.<br /><br />Not sure on this, do you have to cum to catch anything?...
- 2017-01-19 22:08:55