Gamergate was a revolt against gaming sites that had been corrupted by social justice warriors. One of those sites was the Gawker-owned Kotaku. It was determined by the people that Gawker must die, so a major campaign to go after its advertisers was launched from a subreddit named KotakuInAction. It was successful in getting advertisers (both current and past) to distance themselves from Gawker. The same tactics that SJWs used on others ended up being used on them with great effectiveness. (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
"The majority of women, even after all the notions of gender equality rammed into their skulls, will only show up after the new structures are painted, the floors are clean & carpeted & with the water running & power supply connected. You're not seeing them with the ugly hard hats & harnesses getting all muddy & dust covered when the construction is going on." — frank rook
Roosh V Forum activity
- Are women just insecure and unconfident?
- A lot of the behavior I see from today's women leads me to believe they are just really insecure and unconfident. And they project this into a man.<br /><br />It seems like women ar...
- 2016-08-30 02:13:43
- How would you describe the mindset of today's modern woman?
- I love that there is a DEEEP forum, i don't know if it's b/c of my profession, but my brain is obsessed with figuring things out and coming up with solutions.<br /><br />I'v...
- 2016-08-30 02:10:05
- Should I purchase a home
- So, I have an opportunity coming up at the end of the year. I will have a small amount of money from my tax returns. (working overseas so it'll be tax free.) I'm weighing the options of b...
- 2016-08-30 00:28:32
- MathGuy -- Game Journal
- While I can't say I'm "new" to the game, I can definitely say I'm still inexperienced. I'm twenty-one, and first got into pickup when I was nineteen. However, for the past...
- 2016-08-30 00:16:34
- Return of Kings not updating
- I'm note site if this the appropriate way to discuss technical issues with RoK, but I was curious if anyone else is having the same problem. <br /><br />RoK isn't showing any ar...
- 2016-08-29 17:32:28
- What assets are the best to accumulate in the short to near term?
- I am mostly focused on paying off debt (school loans) since I can't get the kind of return on investment that is any good (my loans aren't that high - paid off the 6-7% now I'm averaged...
- 2016-08-29 17:17:21
- Having Trouble Swallowing The Red Pill
- Hello all,<br /><br />I am having some trouble swallowing the red pill. For example, when I am reading a ROK article, I find my brain still doing a double take as its first response, ho...
- 2016-08-29 09:23:37
- The Anti-Player Community Support Thread
- If you're on the RVF, it can be assumed you're a particular man that lives a particular lifestyle. You're game-aware, and you enjoy banging. Unfortunately, some of us end up in a situat...
- 2016-08-29 03:12:22
- How to dress when gaming in a Mormon church plus a couple basic tips
- In light of some recent interest in Mormon girls, here are a couple of pointers:<br /><br />There are in many places congregations for young singles called Young Single Adult (YSA) ward...
- 2016-08-28 22:28:51
- Favorite Things Girls Do For You
- What's some of your favorite things girls do for you?<br /><br />Try and think of something outside the usual cook, clean and suck my cock.<br /><br />Mine is back rubs....
- 2016-08-28 22:21:04
- House Parties?
- I've felt this way for a while, but I went to a big school in college so house parties were the main thing, even in high school too.<br /><br />As I got older I started going to clu...
- 2016-08-28 14:51:20
- Spending 3 months in Central/Eastern Europe
- My three key contenders at the moment:<br /><br />- Wroclaw, Poland<br />- Brno, Czech Republic<br />- Belgrade, Serbia<br /><br />From browsing the forums, it s...
- 2016-08-28 12:43:59
- Total game reset
- I don't know what's been going on lately but it seems like I have zero game.<br /><br />I've been going out pretty regularly for months now. Originally I was going out with...
- 2016-08-28 10:30:31