A Primer of Politics is a 1984 political science textbook on applying the empirical and ethical thinking of Niccolò Machiavelli to the use of power. Combs counsels the reader neither to be squeamish about exercising power themselves, nor resentful about the power exercised over them. He advises instead to consider the presence of power differentials as an inevitability, and to focus on exercising power as wisely as you can.(Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
King Bhumibol Adulyadej and Queen Sirikit in 1950
"I've hate fucked many of my exes' girlfriends after a breakup. Not only does it make you forget your ex, actually it makes your ex not forget you. She'll be hating you forever, and hate is powerful way to occupy a woman's mind. You'd sometimes get hatefucks from your ex, but never fall for them. Women may forget the men they loved, but they never forget the men they hate. . . . .
"Actually the best girls (and often easiest) girls to game after a breakup, are your ex's girlfriends. Most of the time, girls talk about their sex lives among their friend circle. If you're assfucking her, well endowed, or have a good capacity in bed, you can bet all this has already reached the ears of your ex's friends before you even know it.Some of them will even be fantasizing about how sex will be with you.... So exploit that. You'll be surprised how easy they can be. But fuck not one, but MANY of her friends, as much as possible." — TheRedemption
Roosh V Forum activity
- whey from goat milk
- did you guys tried whey from goat milk?<br />they say its supperiot to cow's milk but its more expensive,like twice the price<br />you think it's worth it?
- 2016-10-22 11:14:12
- Best countries for noobs to practice/develop game quickly?
- Hey guys, I've recently been on a role, and have a one month free period coming up from Dec-Jan. I have enough money saved up to travel somewhere, and I thought this would be a good opportunity...
- 2016-10-22 04:16:15
- Anxiety Med Success stories?
- I took Remeron in the past and was kinda neutral about it. I may need to take it again, or Lexapro for a 3-6 month span. Most of what you read online related to meds is negative, but do anybody hav...
- 2016-10-21 23:44:28
- Losing motivation to lift while dieting
- Do any of you guys feel that way? When I'm dieting I just feel overall tired and weaker. Since hitting a PR is so unlikely, I don't feel the same motivation to push myself. It's just, &...
- 2016-10-21 16:58:36
- Question about MMA for beginners
- Hey guys,<br /><br />I got into boxing this summer (around late June) and transitioned into MMA in September. It's easily one of the most brutal and physically demanding sports I...
- 2016-10-21 12:19:46
- Exporting in China
- For those of you doing business or trying to do business exporting goods out of China, who is your primary shipper? <br /><br />I'm thinking of starting a small-time business. I'...
- 2016-10-21 08:31:14
- Ethnic Dating Apps
- It's been a while since I've used dating apps. However, my Indian colleague told me that he was using an app specifically for Indian people. This sparked my interest, and I've been wo...
- 2016-10-20 23:56:06
- Is daygame dead in France or do I am just louzy
- Hey guys,<br />I am kinda in a dilemma right now. Been days gaming for the past 7 to 8 months. Have day gamed in a few countries and gotten fair amount of numbers. Recently, I have learned t...
- 2016-10-20 21:49:08
- First date in 12 years tomorrow. What do I need to know?
- I have a date scheduled tomorrow and the girl actually seems enthusiastic. Any quick pointers?
- 2016-10-20 20:07:40
- Worst case scenario: Election stolen from Trump, refuses to concede
- What do we do if the election is stolen from Trump in the face of extreme voter fraud?<br /><br />Are we lookin at civil war, a military coup? <br /><br />Things seem to be...
- 2016-10-20 16:41:30
- Ecuador Datasheet
- I don't have that much to report on here but I really want to give back to this forum because it has been an amazing travel resource for me. <br /><br />Background: 24 y.o. from Uni...
- 2016-10-20 15:50:50
- Modern University: Supplying debt ridden ignoramuses to the workforce
- A while back, my wife was venting about how hard it was to find qualified people. She was baffled about how new hires would show a complete lack of critical thinking skills and the ability to perf...
- 2016-10-20 13:45:21