From Kings Wiki, masculinity and nationalism
Did you know...
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
"It's the universal paranoia of psychiatry that everybody who disagrees with them is pathological. You can't disagree with a psychiatrist without getting a diagnosis. I've been writing critically about psychiatry for ten years and I've always encountered that. Psychiatry is a defensive profession. They have a lot to protect and they know their weakness. To repel criticism in the strongest way possible, from their point of view, you diagnose the critic." — Gary Greenberg, as quoted in Reese, Hope (2 May 2013). "The Real Problems With Psychiatry". The Atlantic.
Roosh V Forum activity
- What name will you give your daughter?
- Hillary? Patricia? Nicole?
- 2016-08-25 08:36:29
- Can you classify this girls ethnicity?
- I'm sorry to ask but their is this girl I find really really attractive that I want to meet just a dream of course. But unfortunately I cannot upload her video on here because it is on pornhub....
- 2016-08-25 02:49:06
- Gaming girls at community colleges?
- I already graduated from a 4-year univ, but I'm now taking classes at a community college. I took classes at a community college before, but I was blue pill back then and never gamed. <br /&...
- 2016-08-24 22:54:53
- Women fearful of brotherhood?
- I want to share some observations I've made lately concerning male bonding and brotherhood and the way women react to it. The church I attend has a mens group one day a week where we do some l...
- 2016-08-24 20:24:47
- Experiences and Review of Meetic Dating Site in Europe
- I did a search and couldn't find any good information on Meetic even though I heard its the biggest dating site in Europe. I live in America but want to pipeline some European girls before tra...
- 2016-08-24 18:17:56
- #Hamsterkaeufe is trending
- It means 'panic buying' (hoarding like a hamster. But perhaps we could have some fun with this.
- 2016-08-24 16:34:37
- Traveling Alone vs With Women
- I have 3 MLTRs (Japan, China, Laos). It's gotten somewhat boring and repetitive visiting them in their home countries. Plus I'm restricted from running game when we're together. <br...
- 2016-08-24 06:51:09
- Background Acting thread
- A few months ago I did some work as a background actor. I'd previously done a day of it years ago when I was very young. The last production I worked on had a few days of shooting. These were l...
- 2016-08-23 20:14:20