Male disposability is an idea that often comes up in discussions of evolutionary psychology. It argues that, much like a farmer only needs one bull for every 50 cows he wants to impregnate, society won't suffer much if large numbers of men are lost to prison, mental hospitals, or early deaths, because women rather than men are the reproductive bottleneck. This is used as a justification for policies that give priority to looking after the safety and happiness of women rather than men.
According to Roosh, "Since no tribe has had a conscious goal of exponential growth, in some cases it’s possible to adopt the argument that losing one woman would have been less damaging to a tribe's long-term survival rate than losing one man, especially in tribes that lacked loafers or social justice warriors. I have not come across data that declares with certainty that men were indeed 'disposable,' as in expendable, worthless, and needless in humanity's march to dominate the planet." (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
"The first thing I want to share about free speech is that if you're not paying dearly for it, you're probably not exercising it. If your ideas match what the establishment wants you to think, in terms of what you learn through the media, through the universities, through entertainment, Hollywood, you are only stating what ideas they put into your mind, the ideas that are safe for you to believe. So when you speak those ideas, it's not really free speech. It's controlled speech. And as long as you exercise controlled speech, no one is gonna come after you. But the second you speak of things that go against what the establishment wants you to believe, then the attacks come, and attacks are expensive. If you get attacked in work, in school, if you have a business, attacks will cost you money. And the more money that you're having to pay for what you say, the more likely you are exercising your free speech." — Roosh (12 April 2016). "4 Things You Should Know About Free Speech". YouTube.
Roosh V Forum activity
- Best Responses to Accusations of Racism/Sexism/Etc. During a Debate? Some Thoughts…
- Accusations of racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. are normal when having a debate with a liberal, socialist, communist, anarchist or SJW. Has anyone found out the best way to respond to this?<br /...
- 2016-09-30 18:43:13
- Career Crossroads
- Hey guys! <br /><br />I am seeking advice for an important thing as I am graduating soon. This community has helped me improve tremendously so I am naturally asking for advice from the...
- 2016-09-30 17:29:34
- Did you have a red pill father or grandfather?
- As Many other stories; This day, I want to dedicate some lines to my grandfather who passed away almost one year ago.<br /><br />My closed family used to be united, until my father aban...
- 2016-09-30 17:09:13
- Cuffing Season 2016
- Northern hemisphere is getting colder, and chicks are inclined to be on the lookout for their cold weather boyfriends. This is their natural behavior, like pumpkin spice everything, wearing chunky...
- 2016-09-30 16:47:42
- Back to normality after living the high life in SE Asia
- Back in Jakarta I was living a great lifestyle- enjoying the cheap cost of living, buffet of girls on offer and generally being high in the social ladder. If you see some of my other posts- I manag...
- 2016-09-30 14:51:58
- Enslave her
- Hello,<br /><br />if anybody has the ebook "Enslave her" by Syed Jilal Ali, I'm <span style="font-style: italic;">very</span> interested. It has been...
- 2016-09-30 08:16:55
- Montreal to Boston travel tip
- An interesting "hack" I was thinking about today, and I priced it out online tonight and it seems to work out:<br /><br />If you need to get from Montreal to Boston on the che...
- 2016-09-30 04:01:03
- Los Angeles Rental
- Any fellow RVForumers have a pad in LA that I could rent on a nightly basis to rendezvous with women? Basically a stabbin cabin that I could pretend is mine when i need it. I currently use Airbnb...
- 2016-09-30 01:35:58
- How to plan a good diet to gain mass?
- For the first time in years I have full control of my diet except that I’m not on a lot of money. I’m currently 143 lbs at 5 feet 10 and very weak. So hopefully with a combination of the gym an...
- 2016-09-29 21:52:51
- Gaming on a Strict Budget
- Hey guys,<br /><br />Over the next few months I have to survive on a little over 1k living in the U.S. Now before you say that's impossible, my only expense will be gas. At the same...
- 2016-09-29 20:44:25
- VOIQ - anyone try it?
- I came across VOIQ this morning - did a quick search on the forum but didn't see anything come up.<br /><br />Similar to Uber's concept, you can be a telemarketer from anywhere...
- 2016-09-29 20:40:52
- Raising daughters
- I realise that Rvf is/was originally a game forum but from the topics I see it's much more than that.<br /><br />I'm expecting a daughter in January and I just picked up a book...
- 2016-09-29 20:13:55
- When an RVF poster gives a girl a rating, how many points do you take her down?
- What is the right correction on the forum for the general 1-10 rating for a girl in XYZ story?<br /><br />Should the default be rating cited -1? -2?<br /><br />Sorta like as...
- 2016-09-29 19:59:23
- Girlfriend Thinks It's Acceptable To Casually Fart In My Presence
- She thinks it's funny.<br /><br />How do I tell her this is gross and a turnoff without coming across as an asshole?<br /><br />The worst thing about this is we've o...
- 2016-09-29 17:35:36