#NoHymenNoDiamond or #PoppedCherryDontMarry is a movement that argues there is no such thing as a reformed whore; there is no way for a woman to erase her sexual past; and a woman's virginity should be preserved for her future husband. It is based on studies that have shown that the more sexual partners a woman has had, the less likely she is to describe her marriage as happy. (Full article...)
Did you know...
- ... that juggling is a woman's favorite hobby?
- ... that at least 11 episodes of The Twilight Zone have been mentioned in Return of Kings articles?
- ... that coat confiscation sometimes occurs when protestors attempt to disrupt Donald Trump speeches when it is extremely cold outside?
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
"The first thing I want to share about free speech is that if you're not paying dearly for it, you're probably not exercising it. If your ideas match what the establishment wants you to think, in terms of what you learn through the media, through the universities, through entertainment, Hollywood, you are only stating what ideas they put into your mind, the ideas that are safe for you to believe. So when you speak those ideas, it's not really free speech. It's controlled speech. And as long as you exercise controlled speech, no one is gonna come after you. But the second you speak of things that go against what the establishment wants you to believe, then the attacks come, and attacks are expensive. If you get attacked in work, in school, if you have a business, attacks will cost you money. And the more money that you're having to pay for what you say, the more likely you are exercising your free speech." — Roosh (12 April 2016). "4 Things You Should Know About Free Speech". YouTube.
Roosh V Forum activity
- The ascent of a player
- Hi guys, I'm inquiring some reviews from more experienced players here.<br /><br />Little background :<br />25 yo who was in a 5 year LTR, she nexted me because I became her b...
- 2017-05-30 04:10:23
- Gents, what to do when she is late?
- Gents,<br /><br />Just wanted to share something that just happened to me. And I would like to hear your feedback regarding my reaction to what happened.<br /><br />Backgrou...
- 2017-05-29 23:40:46
- I received an official note to speak with a sheriff deputy "downtown". Input needed.
- 2017-05-29 18:38:58
- Self-improvement/Red pill blogs and forums on other languages
- I have been thinking, one of the reasons I became good at English and Spanish was reading traveling blogs, guides, and forums, especially this forum that contain such a massive amount of interestin...
- 2017-05-29 17:01:11
- On cloud 9
- Purely out of respect, I HAVE to begin my first post with a thank you. Thank you Roosh for providing the tools to assist me in making sense of the game, and to the community for sharing this journe...
- 2017-05-29 11:26:12
- Any Aussies here made the move to London/Germany/Austria/Switzerland?
- Hey guys just wanted to hear about your experiences moving (not just travelling) from Australia to London/Germany/Austria/Switzerland and what your experience was like compared to Australia with re...
- 2017-05-29 11:21:17
- Condom allergy FWB situation
- I have a new FWB who says that she has a condom allergy and wants me to go raw. Says that she's on a pill, and I believe her. She doesn't look like somebody very sexually active. She told m...
- 2017-05-29 10:24:31
- Should you get angry at girls that play the field?
- I'm finding this concept quite hard to swallow. I think it might be because I've been brainwashed by mainstream society that most girls are sweet and innocent and only commit themselves to...
- 2017-05-29 06:04:16
- Leg injuries
- I've had some major knee and leg injuries over the past few years from playing football and other sports. I've had two major dislocated knees, and a hematoma in my shin. Recently I pulled m...
- 2017-05-29 02:42:36
- Are you insane? Or just out of place in today's world?
- I'm inclined to say that I'm of the latter, however, especially after ingesting the red pill over and over again, I would say that the general world views fresh ex-beta's as enemies. I...
- 2017-05-29 00:48:17
- Israel Dating Scene
- Dating scene in Israel is so strange. It seems that women are on drugs or something. You go to a date and have a good time and then next day you ask the woman if she wants out and she behaves inade...
- 2017-05-28 19:45:54
- Are you in a better position now than you were 3 years ago?
- Since this forum's original theme was improving your position, be it through living in another country, banging more or hotter chicks, or improving your income & physique etc, I'd l...
- 2017-05-28 18:39:19