Did you know...
- ... that juggling is a woman's favorite hobby?
- ... that at least 11 episodes of The Twilight Zone have been mentioned in Return of Kings articles?
- ... that coat confiscation sometimes occurs when protestors attempt to disrupt Donald Trump speeches when it is extremely cold outside?
- ... that O.J. Simpson's abusiveness and volatility only deepened his wife Nicole's feelings for him?
- ... that Anders Behring Breivik's 2083 points out that "radical feminists have embraced and been embraced by the wider and deeper movement of cultural Marxism"?
- ... that research shows that girls and young women who have an unstable father figure are more liable to unplanned pregnancy, low-self esteem, high school and college drop-out, poverty, divorce and sexually promiscuous behavior?
- ... that according to several studies, when a man gets violent with his wife, she tends to have more sex with him?
- ... that Pavel Tsatsouline helped popularize hardcore kettlebell lifting in a MILO article as early as December 1998?
- ... that a meme spreads fastest not when it is true or useful, but when it effectively sees to its own transmission?
- ... that the Übermensch was never actually a person who necessarily dominates others?
- ... that as far back as 1898, the Victorian New Woman had already been already spotted and brutally called out?
- ... that you are more likely to reach your goal if you focus on what you will do instead of what you won't do?
- ... that Alwyn Cosgrove is an expert program designer who recommends focusing on either fat loss, hypertrophy, or strength, but not all at once?
- ... that supplicating nice guy behavior comes from a shame about having personal needs with origins in young childhood?
- ... that the originator of the self-esteem movement defines it not as a feeling, but as the orientation of being on your own side?
- ... that there are two different "Mastery" books, and that George Leonard's leans toward doers while Robert Greene's leans toward thinkers?
These are articles that are in need of creation:
In the news
Marine Le Pen, 2014
"I've hate fucked many of my exes' girlfriends after a breakup. Not only does it make you forget your ex, actually it makes your ex not forget you. She'll be hating you forever, and hate is powerful way to occupy a woman's mind. You'd sometimes get hatefucks from your ex, but never fall for them. Women may forget the men they loved, but they never forget the men they hate. . . . .
"Actually the best girls (and often easiest) girls to game after a breakup, are your ex's girlfriends. Most of the time, girls talk about their sex lives among their friend circle. If you're assfucking her, well endowed, or have a good capacity in bed, you can bet all this has already reached the ears of your ex's friends before you even know it.Some of them will even be fantasizing about how sex will be with you.... So exploit that. You'll be surprised how easy they can be. But fuck not one, but MANY of her friends, as much as possible." — TheRedemption
Roosh V Forum activity
- Barcelona or Milan?
- Thinking about visiting one of these cities for 3-4 days this summer (July or August). <br /><br />Which city would you prefer? In terms of quality, night life, women, etc.?
- 2017-04-29 19:02:50
- Sperm consistency
- Guys, I noticed a strange thing lately, and I'd appreciate your input.<br /><br />Whenever I cum inside a girl or by hand job either mine or hers my sperm is of normal consistency a...
- 2017-04-29 12:43:08
- Roommate Lays
- Hi Guys,<br /><br />Currently I am sharing a house with 2 other guys and a girl. Usually on the weekend, myself and girl are alone in the house. All of them are my friends, and study th...
- 2017-04-29 01:36:00
- Trip to Frankfurt, where else to go
- I'm traveling to Frankfurt for about 10 days in June. I would like to visit a nearby city for a couple days in transit. Like Munich, Warsaw, Prague, Amsterdam, something along those lines. S...
- 2017-04-28 21:39:46
- Face Surgery
- I want to make a few face surgeries, to be exact, nose and eyelift surgeries, becuase I got unsymmetrical nose especially since I broke it when I was 4 years old, and I got a little of ptosis (My e...
- 2017-04-28 14:36:32
- Favorite International Hotels
- While I know many of you prefer longer-term rental apartment housing when you travel, I can only assume a few of you have strong opinions on hotels. <br /><br />I've had good experi...
- 2017-04-28 02:31:22
- Good party city for memorial day weekend 3-4 days? Help?
- I've never spent much time in other US cities as an adult so I'm looking to travel next month. Would like to get laid, party hard, drink, and relax while I'm out of LA.<br /><b...
- 2017-04-27 21:31:26
- Are my family haters?
- I've started a mobile app business on the side and guess what 0 likes on Facebook from them, my uncle and aunts came to my house the other day and said no congratulations even though they are c...
- 2017-04-27 14:09:15