Return of Kings
Return of Kings is a blog for heterosexual, masculine men. It's meant for a small but vocal collection of men in America today who believe men should be masculine and women should be feminine. ROK aims to usher the return of the masculine man in a world where masculinity is being increasingly punished and shamed in favor of creating an androgynous and politically-correct society that allows women to assert superiority and control over men. Sadly, yesterday’s masculinity is today's misogyny. RoK is not officially an alt right site, but shares "much overlap with them in the general alternative sphere."
- Men and women are genetically different, both physically and mentally. Sex roles evolved in all mammals. Humans are not exempt.
- Men will opt out of monogamy and reproduction if there are no incentives to engage in them.
- Past traditions and rituals that evolved alongside humanity served a net benefit to the family unit.
- Testosterone is the biological cause for masculinity. Environmental changes that reduce the hormone’s concentration in men will cause them to be weaker and more feminine.
- A woman’s value significantly depends on her fertility and beauty. A man’s value significantly depends on his resources, intellect, and character.
- Elimination of traditional sex roles and the promotion of unlimited mating choice in women unleashes their promiscuity and other negative behaviors that block family formation.
- Socialism, feminism, cultural Marxism, and social justice warriorism aim to destroy the family unit, decrease the fertility rate, and impoverish the state through large welfare entitlements.
Men who read Return of Kings tend to have multiple desirable traits such as physical fitness, realism, and a focus on success.
- Roosh V (August 25, 2016). "Hillary Is Planning To Attack The Entire Alt Right At 1PM EST—Here's What To Expect". Return of Kings. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- "About". Return of Kings. Retrieved January 2, 2017.
- Michael Sebastian (August 11, 2016). "The Type Of Man Who Reads Return Of Kings". Return of Kings. Retrieved January 2, 2017.