14 June 1979
Washington, D.C., United States
|Height||188 cm (6 ft 2 in)|
Daryush Valizadeh, or Roosh V, is a published author and a men's interests pioneer. He is the founder of Return of Kings and Roosh V Forum. He also maintains a personal blog 'rooshv.com'. According to Laurie Penny, "Roosh is tall and well-built and actually rather good-looking for, you know, a monster."
Roosh was born in Washington DC on 14 June 1979 and grew up in Montgomery County, Maryland. His father is Iranian and his mother is Armenian.
After Roosh graduated from the University of Maryland at College Park with a degree in microbiology, he began a career as an industrial microbiologist in a Maryland pharmaceutical company. A couple years later he started a local blog called DC Bachelor. Six years into his career, and a little over two years after he started DC Bachelor, he quit his job and finished Bang, a textbook for picking up girls and getting laid. Afterwards he spent six rough months in South America, which he detailed in his second book called A Dead Bat In Paraguay. He also published dating guides for Colombia, Brazil, and Argentina. He rested in the States for a year before returning to South America for thirteen months.
Since this time Roosh has traveled to various countries in Northern and Eastern Europe, adding to the travel bang series of books along the way.
Daryush's father is Muslim while his mother is Orthodox Christian (Armenian branch). He was baptized in an Armenian Christian Church in Washington DC when he was young. He has shown sympathies in public towards Christianity.
Roosh has written comprehensively on many topics from the perspective of a heterosexual man with standards for the same type of man. This section serves as a very brief overview of Roosh's opinions. Readers are encouraged to research further.
Roosh has thoroughly documented how feminism is a devastating symptom and accelerant of late stage civilizational decline. This is a view that is supported by all thinkers in the manosphere. Roosh has been instrumental in influencing the narrative against feminism through his writing. While the reasons why feminism is destructive run broad and deep, Roosh has summarized it as follows
- Feminism makes woman become fat and annoying instead of beautiful and cheerful
- Feminism is a tool of globalist interests to influence politics
- A country cannot sustain above replacement birth rates with feminist policies
- Counter-natural ideologies are harmful to both men and woman, androgyny will result which depresses all
Men are born with one purpose, namely, to exert strength. A man who does not exert his mental, physical, emotional and spiritual strength throughout his life is failing to live up to his core nature. Roosh writes in various articles that to be a man means to perform, take initiative and gain experience. The natural outcome of this will be self improvement as more experience leads to more knowledge and resources. More knowledge and resources leads to greater experiences. This is the cycle that establishes itself and it can be supported via proactive self improvement.
Roosh writes that the goal of self improvement becomes particularly critical in times of decadence. When men are not provided with meaning and purpose, they must seek ways of pushing themselves to self improve and find meaning.
Female beauty is an objective, universally measurable understanding of the worth of a woman. Female Beauty is primarily a sexual value but it is also a psychological metric. A short haired and fat woman will almost always be mentally ill. A beautiful woman will also have a predictable psychology, not necessarily that she is mentally stable but that her psyche is heavily shaped by the favor of men she receives every minute of the day. In short, a woman's worth is a combination of her face, body and efforts to maintain herself.
Roosh's views on this subject are much maligned in the mainstream (un)consciousness of the present day. The mainstream view is that female beauty does not matter, that everyone is beautiful and that all woman should be accepted regardless of how hideous their appearance. Roosh has attempted to confront this outright denial of reality through his writing and public appearances.
Heterosexual orientation is the absolute construction of any human being. By absolute, Roosh states in various opinions that anything falling outside of heterosexual orientation is perverse. There is no normal other than heteronormal. Roosh accepts that homosexual individuals can be naturally born but believes that they are the exception and should not be catered for in greater society, rather they should conform to what is normal in public and practice what is perverse behind closed doors.
In 2015 Roosh introduced the ideology of neomasculinity. Neomasculinity enlightens men who live in a decadent society that provides no traditional life path for its citizens. This ideology was developed during Roosh's time in Eastern Europe.
Roosh has visited Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Finland, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Romania, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay, and Venezuela. He describes Europe as his pussy paradise.
- Day Bang: How to Casually Pick Up Girls During the Day (2011)
- Bang: The Pickup Bible That Helps You Get More Lays (2007)
- Bang Ukraine: How to Have Sex with Ukrainian Girls in Ukraine (2012)
- Bang Poland: How to Make Love with Polish Girls in Poland (2012)
- Don't Bang Latvia: How to Sleep with Latvian Women in Latvia Without Getting Scammed (2012)
- Bang Estonia: How to Sleep with Estonian Women in Estonia (2012)
- Bang Lithuania: How to Sleep with Lithuanian Women in Lithuania (2012)
- Bang Iceland: How to Sleep with Icelandic Women in Iceland (2011)
- Don't Bang Denmark: How to Sleep with Danish Women in Denmark (If You Must) (2011)
- Roosh's Brazil Compendium: Pickup Tips, City Guides, and Stories' (2011)
- Roosh's Argentina Compendium: Pickup Tips, City Guides, and Stories (2011)
- Bang Colombia: Textbook On How to Sleep with Colombian Women (2010)
- Free Speech Isn't Free: How 90 Men Stood Up Against the Globalist Establishment - And Won (2016)
- Poosy Paradise (2014)
- Why Can't I Use A Smiley Face? Stories From One Month In America (2013)
- The Best Of Roosh: Volume 1 (2013)
- 30 Bangs: The Shaping of One Man's Game from Patient Mouse to Rabid Wolf (2012)
- A Dead Bat In Paraguay: One Man's Peculiar Journey Through South America (2009)
- Roosh V (14 December 2015). "Against Feminism". Roosh V.
- Roosh V (11 July 2014). "Experience". Roosh V.
- Roosh V (12 October 2015). "Homosexuals". Roosh V.